SIBO Breath Test (Gold Standard) - At-Home Test Kit
SIBO Breath Test (Gold Standard) - At-Home Test Kit
- In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Express Analysis – Results Within 24-48 Hours
- Free Shipping, PLUS: Prepaid Return Envelope Included
The SIBO Breath Test (At-Home Test Kit) is the Gold Standard to detect SIBO.
What's being tested with this SIBO self test? Hydrogen (H2) and Methane (CH4) for the detection of SIBO and Carbon Dioxide (CO2) as quality control measure.
- Specimen: Breath
- Non-invasive - breath testing to evaluate Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- 3 Hour Test - 7 Glass-Test-Tubes (for Breath Collection)
- Availability: all US-States
- Prescription (RX): not necessary
- FREE BONUS with every order: Symptoms Diary - eBook (Value US$ 27.00)
- Included: Free Shipping and Return Label
- Optional: 30-minute Result Consultation for your SIBO Breath Test
- Save $210 now! That is more than 50%!
HOW IT WORKS
The SIBO Breath Test can be taken at home in 4 easy steps.
1. Order Test Online
You can order the breath test (here on this page) in our online shop. Within 2-5 business days you will receive your test kit. Important: Read the instructions carefully so that you are prepared for the test.
2. Perform The Test At Home
The test is designed to easily perform it at home - at the kitchen table or in your living room.
A brief overview of the testing process: you drink a sugar solution dissolved in water and blow your breath into a test tube every 30 minutes. Repeat this 7 times. In total, the test takes 180 minutes (3 Hours).
3. Send The Test To The Lab – Free for you
A prepaid return label and envelope is included in the package. You simply send the package back to our lab. Free of charge for you.
4. Get Detailed Results Within 24-48 Hours
Just 24-48 hours after your test arrives at the lab, you will receive the detailed test result (on business days). The result also shows whether you have a "normal" SIBO or a methane dominant SIBO.
This means that you receive an individual evaluation according to the latest scientific findings.
Because only then you can have SIBO (small intestine malabsorption) treated accordingly and finally feel better again.
Optional: Discuss Results With SIBO Expert
Do you need support in interpreting the test results and guidance with the next steps?
No problem. Simply order "With Result Consultation" to discuss the results with one of our Experts. You will also receive a recommendation for the next steps to fight SIBO / IBS. So simply take advantage of the option "With Result Consultation".
SIBO Symptoms - Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth as cause for IBS
Are you struggling with chronic digestive issues and/or SIBO Symptoms such as
- absorption problems
- abdominal pain
If so, you might be suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) caused by Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO). Also sometimes referred to as BOSI (Bacterial Overgrowth of the Small Intestine).
Developed and recommended by top-notch IBS and SIBO-experts, this easy to use Home-Test-Kit (SIBO H2 Hydrogen & Methane Test) is your key to detecting and tackling bacterial overgrowth in your small intestine with ease.
This is your starting point for saying goodbye to undetected digestive issues and hello to a healthier gut!
A Breath Test is the best - if not the only - way to detect SIBO
Non-invasive breath testing to evaluate Bacterial Overgrowth
The SIBO Hydrogen Breath Test is likely the best and most convenient way to detect the real cause for your pain and agony.
Studies show that SIBO is not just limited to digestive issues but can also be attributed to other serious conditions such as autoimmune conditions like
- Celiac Disease
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Carbohydrate intolerance
By testing both hydrogen and methane levels, the SIBO Breath Test can indicate the location of the overgrowth in your small intestine, providing you with invaluable insights and actionable steps towards healing. For a happier and healthier you!
With our express evaluation, you'll receive your results quickly!
Easy and convenient to use
You can take the test from the comfort of your own home, and the turnaround time for results is just 24 hours! Simply follow the easy to follow instructions and submit your breath test for analysis. Prepaid return envelope is included.
Expert Results Consultation (optional)
The Expert-Results-Consultation with a 30 Minute Telephone or Video Appointment and detailed analysis ensure that you have all the information you need to make informed decisions about your health.
Join the ranks of our satisfied customers and experience the transformative power of the SIBO Breath Test today!
Healthcare professionals agree that the Hydrogen Breath Test is one of the best available options for testing for SIBO.
Don't let SIBO control your life any longer
Take charge of your gut health and say goodbye to the pain and discomfort of digestive issues. Order our SIBO Hydrogen & Methane breath test today and experience the transformative power of a healthy gut!
THIS TEST IS FOR YOU, IF...
The SIBO Breath Test is perfect for you, if you...
- Have persistent or recurring digestive problems
- Have been diagnosed with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (over 70% of IBS patients have SIBO)
- Have an unclear cause of digestive problems
- Have food intolerances, which can be triggered by SIBO
Important reasons to test yourself for SIBO
- SIBO diagnosis based purely on symptoms is not possible.
- SIBO is a very common condition.
- If SIBO has been diagnosed, established treatment concepts can help you find relief.
- If SIBO has been ruled out, other causes should be looked for.
- Tests for food intolerances may be false positive in SIBO.
Start a SIBO therapy only with previous breath test
SIBO therapy should only be performed after SIBO diagnosis by breath test and not on suspicion.
A different therapy regime applies depending on the type of bacteria (e.g. hydrogen or methane producers) and the severity of SIBO (bacterial count). The test provides a starting point to subsequently measure the success of the therapy.
Let's be clear: There is nothing wrong with you!
Even though you are experiencing severe symptoms, there is nothing WRONG WITH YOU. It's just that this one part of your metabolism is out of balance, causing you to have the symptoms.
ADD-ON: RESULTS CONSULTATION
In-Depth Test Results Consultation:
- Comprehensive Test Interpretation: Delve deeply into your test results, providing you with a thorough understanding of the findings.
- Correlation with Medical History: We take into account your past health records, correlating it with your test results for a comprehensive view of your health.
- Customized Analysis: Unravel the implications of your outcomes, discussing in detail different variations like Methane or Hydrogen type.
- Digestible Insights: While SIBO is complex, we simplify it for you by translating intricate medical terminology into language that's easy to grasp.
- Personalized Next Steps: Our gut health experts create tailored recommendations based on your unique test results to guide you through your wellness journey.
Acquire evidence-backed guidance designed to restore your gut balance, mitigate symptoms, and boost your overall health.
Understanding the results
Small intestine bacteria overgrowth (SIBO) occurs when an excessive amount of bacteria (E. coli, Klebsiella or Archaea bacteria) live in the small intestine.
These bacteria produce hydrogen and methane gas when exposed to sugar (for example glucose). This can cause various abdominal symptoms. The SIBO Breath Test can help identify SIBO.
The test involves collecting 7 breath samples and measuring the levels of hydrogen, methane, and carbon dioxide gas in each tube using gas chromatography. Carbon dioxide gas level helps to validate the breath sample and normalize the results.
The test compares the hydrogen and methane levels in the 6 breath samples to the baseline sample.
If any of the 6 samples contain 20 parts per million (ppm) hydrogen or 10 parts per million (ppm) methane gas above the baseline sample, then SIBO is very likely to be present.
Order the SIBO Self Test today and you will benefit
- Accurate: Testing for 3 Hours is even more accurate than testing for only 90 or 120 minutes.
- Relief: If you would like to get to the root cause of your symptoms, our trusted and reliable SIBO breath test can help you get the answers you need. It is the first important stept to relief.
- Simple: Easy to obtain and easy to use
- Convenient: Testing is done in the convenience of your home on your schedule
- Non-invasive breath testing: to evaluate bacterial overgrwoth
- Fast Results: All tests are analyzed upon arrival in our lab and the results sent by email to you within 24-48 hours of test receipt.
- Hydrogen & methane: We will measure each sample for hydrogen and methane. Other tests often only measure hydrogen.
- No extra shipping costs: Shipping and handling is included. Plus: Prepaid return envelope is included